IoT device that reads the temperature and humidity of environments where the equipment is located, allowing:
• Two operating times for data transmission.
• Monitoring of internal battery voltage.
• Sending of events occurred in the sensors.
• Optional reading of up to 2 pulse counters (water, gas and energy).
• Temperature reading of up to 2 devices, through external probes (optional).
• Optional opening count of up to 2 ports, through external reed switches.
• Changes the operating mode according to the operating hours or some permanent event.
• The action of a modern algorithm with remote customization of its parameters, for a fine adjustment of its operation.
• Operation on the SIGFOX™ network
• MONARCH function for Sigfox network
• Humidity sensor relative accuracy, ± 3% RH (max), 0–80% RH
• Accuracy of the internal temperature sensor in the range of –55 to 125 °C: ±0.4 °C (max)
• RH operating range: 0 to 100%
• Measurements: 68 x 80 x 35mm
• Operating Temperature °C: –25 to +85 °C
• Up to two inputs for pulse monitoring and up to two inputs for temperature
• Easy integration via REST / Websocket / Callback API
• Configuration for transmissions in two different working times
• Various operating configurations
• Tx output power up to +24 dBm
• Rx Sensitivity: -128 dBm
• 826-958 MHz
• 904-1055 MHz
• DBPSK, 2(G)FSK, OOK, ASK
• Data Rate: 100bps ou 600bps
• Antenna: Internal, External